Energy Management System Lead Auditor Course
Improve energy performance for your organisation – Enhance energy efficiency
DNV GL – Business Assurance’s ISO 50001 Lead Auditor Course is a 5-day interactive programme with extensive participant involvement. It gives participants a detailed understanding of key parameters for assessing critical elements during the audit.vand provide those involved in audit conduct and management with the necessary skills to fulfill their role.
EnMS Lead Auditor Course
Energy efficiency and its resource management is especially relevant in today’s context of global warming and climate change. Energy production is responsible for sixty percent of the world’s Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions.
This standard is currently the world’s mostly internationally adopted energy management system standard. Due to its comprehensive and flexible character, the ISO 50001 Energy Management System will benefit large and small organisations, both in the public and private sector, in industry and services, in all regions of the world.
By enhancing your organisation’s competitiveness with energy efficiency, you will open your organisation to new business opportunities, being able to meet supply chain needs and customer’s contractual requirements with a DNV GL certified Energy Management System (EnMS).
Who should attend?
The ISO 50001 Energy Management Systems Lead Auditor course is designed for participants requiring an in-depth understanding of the auditing process from various perspectives. It is thus recommended that the participants have a basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 50001 before they attend the course.
- Energy Managers / Auditors / Internal Auditors
- Energy Management Representatives
- Executives tasked with preparing for ISO 50001
- Professionals seeking entry into energy management market
Other than learning about the different stages of planning an audit, participants will be given a detailed understanding of key parameters for assessing critical elements during the review of a ISO 50001 Energy Management System (EnMS) and also be taught through theory and practise its core basics such as:
- Identify the key concepts of ISO 50001
- ISO 50001 standard requirements
- Audit Protocol for ISO 50001
- ISO 19011:2011 requirements
- Critical success factors of an audit
This training course is highly interactive with extensive participant involvement. Combining group discussions that are necessary to provide the practical knowledge and principles of EnMS with workshops and exercises, participants will gain the skills of EnMS audit and implementation for their organisation. At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Apply the principles and initiate the implementation of an ISO 50001 EnMS
- Understand the audit protocol for ISO 50001 according to ISO 19011:2011 requirements
- Define a review plan for their respective organisation
- Report on audit, including writing valid, factual and valueadding non-conformity reports
- Undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective action
How can you register?
You can register online or contact your local DNV GL office for more details and information.
Energy Management System
(5-day Lead Auditor Course)