AS9100/ AS9110/ AS9120
Aerospace Standard Understanding and Internal Quality Auditing
Aviation, Space & Defense. Understand, learn, plan, prepare, and perform.
Internal audits remain a crucial requirement of the AS9100 / AS9110 / AS9120:2016 standard to verify the compliance of an organization’s quality management system to the standard. Internal auditors must be knowledgeable of the AS9100 / AS9110 / AS9120:2016 requirements to effectively perform internal audits.
Aerospace Internal Auditor Course
For the aerospace industry, strong emphasis is placed on quality and reliability. There is no room for error as the operating environment does not permit any – mistakes or service/product failures are fatal. An effective quality management system reduces risks and provides the framework of a globally harmonized standard to meet the requirements of the aerospace industry.
This internal auditor course is designed for both new auditors and existing internal auditors who need a thorough refresher of how to perform an internal audit to AS9100 / AS9110 / AS9120:2016
Who should attend?
All employees involved in the AS9100 / AS9110 / AS9120 process, especially management representatives, managers, general managers, steering committee members, internal auditors and others who are involved in providing related services to the Aviation, Space and Defense industries.
- Quality Management Representatives
- Department Managers / Engineers / QA & QC Engineers
- Internal Auditors / Auditors
- Executives / Steering Committee members tasked with preparing for AS internal audits for their organisation
Participants will gain an in-depth understanding of AS9100/ AS9110/AS9120:2016 and the tools to effectively prepare and conduct 1st and 2nd party audits to AS9100/AS9110/ AS9120:2016.
- Understand the application of the AS Management Systems
- Learn the key changes related to:
- Counterfeit parts
- Documented information
- Operational risk management
- Process approach
- Risk-based thinking
- Be conversant with the responsibilities of internal auditors
- Have the ability to plan and organise an internal audit for Aerospace
- Be able to collect and analyse evidence, exercising objectivity
- Know how to evaluate and report the results of an internal audit
Through interactive learning methods, this course engages participants in a detailed review of AS9100/AS9110/ AS9120:2016. Participants will be exposed to the additional requirements from ISO 9001:2015, types of AS Quality Management Systems and at the same time acquire the knowledge and skills to develop, implement and audit the AS9100 / AS9100 / AS9120 Quality Management System in their organisation. At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand key changes to AS9100 / 9110 / 9120:2016
- Develop competent audit skills through analysis and constructive self-criticism
- Plan, prepare and conduct internal quality system audits
- Conduct an effective audit in a constructive and positive environment
- Reporting audit findings to management with impact
AS9100 / AS9110 / AS9120
(3-day Understanding and Internal Quality Auditing Course)