Integrated Management System
Integrated Management System Developer Course
First step to efficiency – Developing an integrated management system
Companies find it more efficient to combine the three systems (quality, environmental and safety) into one, DNV GL – Business Assurance’s Integrated Management System (IMS) developer course allows delegates to understand the common clauses and procedures as well as learn to develop a comprehensive management system for their organisation.
IMS Developer Course
The IMS training courses teaches the fundamentals of management systems integration; especially those based on the ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) standard, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) standard and Occupational Health, and Safety Assessment Series 18001 (OHSAS) of international standards. It also highlights the use of PAS 99 (Publicly Available Specification).
Outlining the structure and requirements of quality, environmental and safety standards, delegates will learn about the benefits of integrated management systems and understand how each standard affects your organisation and learn how to develop an integrated management systems with DNV GL – Business Assurance’s IMS developer’s course.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for delegates from all backgrounds, including individuals, teams, or organisations wishing to monitor their management system performance and assist their organisations with developing an integrated management system.
- Quality / Environmental / Safety Officers or Professionals
- Operations Managers
- Internal Auditors / Auditors
- Executives tasked with preparing for IMS certificatio
Participants will be trained in the principles and practices of the requirements of IMS for Quality / Environmental / Safety Management System (QMS / EMS / OHSAS) as well as learn:
- Quality, environmental and safety management fundamentals and vocabulary
- Quality, environmental and safety management principles
- Identification of aspects and impacts as well as hazards and risks workshop
- Specific QMS, EMS & OHSAS concepts and requirements.
The course is interactive in nature with emphasis on active involvement of participants in group-work, brainstorming sessions, reflection exercises and assessment of case studies which will result in the participants’ developing understanding and skills for developing an Integrated Management System effectively. At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001 standards
- Identify safety risks, monitor environmental impacts and the importance of legislation
- Undertake the roles and responsibilities of implementers
- Learn the procedures and the required structure to implement an IMS
Integrated Management System
(2-day Developer Course)