ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS AUDITOR/LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE ISO 14001:2015
This 5 day course provides the knowledge and skills needed to organize and lead Environmental Management System audits.
CQI IRCA reference No. 17913
Why this course?
This course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third party audits of management systems against the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015, in accordance with the guidance given in the ISO19011 for first and second party audits as well as the requirements of the ISO17021 for third-party audits. This course has been registered and certificated by the CQI IRCA Governing Body and satisfies the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under CQI IRCA or other Auditor Certification Schemes.
Who should attend?
Anyone intending to perform audits of an environmental management system. Note that, while this course is applicable to first, second, and third party audits, this course is taught from the third party (Certification Body) perspective. An attendee can both start their journey down the third party auditor route, and/or have an understanding of what third party auditors look for. Some companies require the successful completion of this course to perform first party and second party audits.
- Management systems – What and why, including the HLS
- What is an audit and why are they necessary
- Risk based thinking process
- ISO 14001:2015 purpose and from an auditing perspective
- How to plan & conduct audits
- Value added audit reporting and follow-up
The course is supported by a wide range of practical exercises and examples. It can also be tailored to individual companies and run in-house.
Did you know?
- Participant evaluation is through Continuous assessment during the complete training course and a closed book examination at the end of the course
- Successful completion of this course is one of the criteria for you to apply for an CQI IRCA Lead auditor status
- You can know record your CQI IRCA certificate to access exclusive resources via www.quality.org
For successful completion of this course, it is expected that you have prior knowledge of the following management principles and concepts:
- The PDCA cycle
- Relationship between environmental management and impacts and effects
- HLS requirements
- Knowledge of the requirements of the ISO14001;2015. These prior knowledge requirements can be easily gained by attending our Foundation course in ISO14001/ Environmental Management Systems.
How can you register?
You can register online or contact your local DNV GL office for more details and information.