A training course that really helps you to understand the requirements of these Environmental Management System standards
Duration: 2 days
Aim of the course
Help you and your organisation/institute understand the requirements of the next generation ISO Management System standards in general and the quality management system specific requirements as
stated in the ISO 14001:2015 standard.
At the end of course
You will have a very good understanding of:
- What needs to be considered when developing or upgrading your existing Management Systems to meet the *High Level Structure (HLS) requirements?
- Requirements of the 2015 versions of the ISO 14001
- Types of emerging stake-holder (interested parties) pressures on your business.
- Risk analysis – types of risks linked to your business processes
- The new versions of the standards as enablers for sustainable business performance.
Who should attend
EMS Managers, QES managers, Sustainability Managers, Executives & professionals engaged in the development or preparing for the upgrade of existing Management Systems.
- Trainers and consultants who search for basic knowledge related to the changes expected in the revised ISO 14001
- Evolution of Management System (MS) standards.
- Reasons behind the changes in ISO 14001:2015.
- Introduction to ISO HLS* – Common framework for ISO management system standards.
- An overview of all the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015.
Why this course?
- This course fulfills the IRCA pre-requisite entry requirements for both the 2 Days Internal Auditor and 5 Days Lead Auditor Training course.
- Greater understanding of the advantages and opportunities will offer for your (integrated) management system.
- Highly interactive exercises and case studies.
- Discussion with peers facing similar challenges when developing or upgrading their management system.
- Working sessions to consider impact to your own organisation’s management system.
- Course developed and conducted by experienced lead auditors & trainers.
- Number of participants for each course is restricted to ensure effective involvement of every participant.