INTERNAL ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE ISO 14001:2015
This course provides an understanding of the audit process and how to realise its true potential. Based around the requirements of ISO14001:2015 and the ISO19011 International Audit Guidelines.CQI IRCA Ref No. 18016
Why this course?
- Provide an understanding on the principles and benefits of environment management
- Facilitates the identification of environment processes within an organization
- Provides an understanding of the benefits of an EMS audit
- Ensures the correct application of accepted audit protocols
- Provides participants with the skills necessary to plan and execute internal audits
- Facilitates value-added auditing and reporting to aid enhanced system performance
What we will cover?
- Management systems and the need for audits
- Brief overview of the aim, structure and uses of the ISO14001, including the requirements for risk based thinking from an auditing perspective
- Establish an internal audit programme
- Planning, preparation, performing and reporting of internal audits
- Verifying corrective actions and dealing with difficult audit situations
Who should attend and how can you register?
This course is recommended for anyone who is planning to perform internal audits/preparing to become an external auditor of Environment management systems.
- Duration – 2 Days
- Trainer – DNVGL Trainer with a vast auditing and training experience on both Quality Management integrated systems auditing
- The course is very interactive with lectures, delegate interactions, open discussions, workshops and role-play
- Public courses include daytime refreshments, buffet lunch, course notes & training certificate
- Special arrangements are available for delivery at your organizations premises
For successful completion of this course, it is expected that you have prior knowledge of the following management principles and concepts:
How can you register?
- The PDCA cycle
- Relationship between environmental management and impacts and effects
- HLS requirements
- Knowledge of the requirements of the ISO14001;2015. These prior knowledge requirements can be easily gained by attending our Foundation course in ISO14001/ Environmental Management Systems.
DID YOU KNOW
- Participant evaluation is through Continuous assessment during all two days
- Successful completion of the course is one of the criteria for an CQI IRCA-certified internal auditor status
- You can know record your CQI IRCA certificate to access exclusive resources via www.quality.org