TRANSITION TO THE FSSC 22000 VERSION 4.1
DNV GL offers you a unique opportunity to understand the requirements to help you to implement the changes in the FSSC 22000 version 4.1.
Who should attend?
- Experienced food safety professionals, sustainability managers, Executives & professionals engaged in preparing for the upgrade of existing Management Systems.
- Trainers and consultants who are familiar with the FSSC 22000 v3 and hands on experience in implementing or auditing the requirements and looking for new knowledge/changes coupled to the new version.
What we will cover?
- Overview of the major changes from Version 3 vs Version 4.1
- Which impact for your company?
- Introduction to the new standard
- Food vulnerability, Food Defence & Food Fraud
- Which Tools can be used for managing these new requirements?
- How to organize a transition?
Why this course?
- First-hand experience of the revised FSSC 22000 Version 4.1 standard.
- Highly interactive exercises.
- Discussion with peers facing similar challenges when implementing and certifying their MS and working sessions to consider impact to your own organizations management system.
Did you know?
- This is a 1 day course.
- Sound knowledge of the FSSC 22000 version 3 standard is a prerequisite for this course.
- You can register online or contact your local DNV GL office for more details