Quality Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Course ISO 9001:2015 (CQI IRCA Reference No. 17898)
Organise and lead an ISO 9001 audit
DNV GL – Business Assurance’s ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course provides the knowledge and skills needed to organise and lead a quality management system (QMS) audit; learn to evaluate and report audit findings; evaluate corrective action effectiveness and carry out follow-up and routine audits.
QMS Lead Auditor Course
This course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third party audits of management systems against the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015, in accordance with the guidance given in the ISO19011 for first and second party audits as well as the requirements of the ISO17021 for third party audits.
This course has been registered and certificated by the CQI IRCA Governing Body and satisfies the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under CQI IRCA or other Auditor Certification Schemes.
Who should attend
Anyone intending to perform audits of a quality management system. Note that, while this course is applicable to first, second, and third party audits, this course is taught from the third party (Certification Body) perspective. An attendee can both start their journey down the third party auditor route, and/or have an understanding of what third party auditors look for.
Some companies require the successful competition of this course to perform first party and second party audits.
- Technical / Quality Officers / Professionals
- Operations Managers
- Internal Auditors / Auditors
- Executives tasked with preparing for ISO 9001
- Management systems – What and why, including the HLS
- What is an audit and why are they necessary
- Risk based thinking process
- ISO 9001:2015 purpose and requirements from an auditing perspective
- How to plan & conduct audits
- Audit communication
- Value added audit reporting and follow-up
For successful completion of this course, it is expected that you have prior knowledge of the following management principles and concepts:
- The PDCA cycle
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- HLS requirements
- Knowledge of the requirements of the ISO9001;2015. These prior knowledge requirements can be easily gained by attending our Foundation course in ISO 9001/Quality Management Systems.
Quality Management System
(5-day Lead Auditor Course)