ISO 14001:2015 ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS AUDITOR CONVERSION TRAINING COURSE
CQI IRCA Certified – 18222
This course provides an in-depth understanding of the key components of Environmental Management Systems (EMS) and ISO 14001:2015 framed within a wider context of business improvement. The course is focussed on auditing ISO 14001 using a Risk Based approach.
The course contains comprehensive coverage of ISO 14001:2015, its implementation and auditing. Key themes are:
- Purpose of EMS
- A detailed review of ISO 14001:2015 using an interactive workshop approach
- A Risk Based approach to environmental management, including the identification of impacts and their significance
- Compliance Obligation
- Purpose of EMS
- The roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors
- Planning and conducting an EMS audit
- Reporting with impact to management
The course is supported by a wide range of practical exercises and examples. It can also be tailored to individual companies and run in-house.
Who should attend
This course is aimed at delegates wishing to gain a detailed understanding of ISO 14001:2015. It will be of interest to those involved with designing and implementing an EMS as well as those wishing to become internal or external EMS auditors.
Prior knowledge requirements
For successful completion of this course, it is recommended that you have prior knowledge of the following
- Management System – The PDCA cycle
- Inter-relationship between top management responsibilities, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement.
- Knowledge of the requirements of the ISO14001:2015 and intended outcomes for enhancement of environment and fulfilment of compliance obligation.
- Terms and definitions related to EMS.
These prior knowledge requirements can be easily gained by
attending our Foundation course in ISO14001/ Environmental
In addition, participants on this course are required to have
knowledge on management systems audit through a five days
Lead Auditor course in any other discipline.
How can you register?
You can register online or please contact your nearest DNV GL office for further information.
- The course is of three days duration and is presented by experienced DNV GL tutors.
- Course delivery is through lectures, delegate interaction, open discussion and workshops.
- Public course includes daytime refreshments, buffet lunch, course notes & training certificate
- Special arrangements can be made for delivery at your organisations own premises.
DID YOU KNOW
- Participant evaluation is through Continuous assessment during the complete training course and a closed book examination at the end of the course
- Successful completion of this course is one of the criteria for you to apply for an CQI IRCA Lead auditor status
- You can know record your CQI IRCA certificate to accessexclusive resources via www.quality.org