(Based on ISO 45001:2018 for Occupational Health & Safety)
If you are currently certified under OHSAS 18001:2007, there are some significant changes heading your way. This course is designed to help you to gain an understanding of the requirements stated in the ISO 45001 Management System Standard with special emphasis on Key Changes as compared to the requirements stated in the OHSAS 18001:2007 standard.
Who should attend?
OH&S managers and supervisors, sustainability managers and other professionals engaged in preparing for the upgrade of the existing Management Systems.
Trainers and consultants who search for basic knowledge related to the implications of the changes expected in the new ISO 45001 standard
Duration of the course:
Aim of the course:
- Help you and your organization to upgrade and integrate your Management System with the next generation ISO 45001 for Occupational Health & Safety.
- Understand the reasons behind the development of the new standard
- Identify the major changes and add-ons as compared to OHSAS 18001 and build a Step by Step transition plan to the new standard.
Prior knowledge requirements:
Participants are expected to be familiar with the requirements stated in OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Reasons behind the development of the new ISO 45001 standard for Occupational Health & Safety at the work place
- Overview of the requirements of the new ISO 45001 as compared to OHSAS 18001:2007
- New clauses and substantial changes arising from the HLS and those specific to OHS
- What will the new ISO 45001 mean for current users of OHSAS 18001?
- Step by Step guide to transition from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001
Why this course?
- Firsthand experience of the upcoming versions of the Standard as DNV GL is active on the ISO committee for the development of standards
- Greater understanding of the advantages and opportunities will offer for your (integrated) management system.
- Highly interactive exercises and case studies.
- Discussion with peers facing similar challenges when upgrading their MS and working sessions to consider impact to your own organizations management system.
- Course developed and conducted by experienced lead auditors & trainers.
How can you register?
You can register online or contact your local DNV GL office for more details and information.