OHSMS INTERNAL AUDITOR COURSE BASED ON ISO 45001:2018
CQI IRCA Certified Course ID: 1925
This course provides you an understanding of the audit process and how to realise its true potential based on the requirements of the ISO 19011 International Audit Guidelines and ISO 45001:2018 standard.
Why this course?
This course will:
- Provide an understanding on the principles and benefits of OHSMS management
- Facilitate the identification of OHSMS processes within an organization
- Ensure the correct application of accepted audit protocols
- Provide participants with the skills necessary to plan and execute OHSMS internal audits
- Facilitate value-added auditing and reporting to aid enhanced system performance
Who should attend?
This 2-day course is recommended for anyone who is planning to qualify as an Internal Auditor/Auditor and perform Internal audits of OHSMS as per ISO 45001 standard.
- ISO 45001, from an Auditors point of view
- The responsibilities of an Internal Auditor
- How to plan and conduct an OHSMS audit and report with impact to management
- For successful completion of this course, it is expected that you have prior knowledge of the following management principles and concepts: The PDCA cycle Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 45001 and the commonly used Occupational Health and Safety Management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 45001, which may be gained by completing a Foundation OHSMS training course in ISO 45001:2018
How can you register?
You can register online or contact your local DNV GL office for more details and information.
Did you know?
- Participant evaluation is through Continuous Assessment during the training course and a closed book examination [35 minutes] at the end of the course.
- A ‘Certificate of Achievement’ will be awarded to participants who passes both continuous assessment & the written examination.
- Successful completion of this course is one of the criteria for you to apply/upgrade for a CQI IRCA Internal Auditor status.
- You can know record your CQI IRCA certificate to access exclusive resources via www.quality.org
Why partner with DNV GL?
DNV GL is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. We help businesses manage risk and assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment and training services. We combine technical, digital and industry expertise to empower companies’ decisions and actions. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries. With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.